Thursday, July 30, 2009

First Hair Cut!!



That's right, Maddox got his first hair cut. It was so hard for me to cut off those beautiful curls and ringlets. Don't worry I saved them. I loved his hair, but I was so tired of him being called a girl. Anywhere we went, even though he was totally dressed like a boy, they would tell me what a beautiful girl I had! And on the fourth of July this old lady said, "oh she is so cute." In which Paul replied, "she is a he." She then said something like, "Guess he needs a hair cut." That was it for me. We gave him the haircut and it turned out really good. I had the hardest time getting him to hold still outside on the patio, so Paul and I finally took him upstairs to the tub so Paul could hold him better. It took a while to finish, but that's okay. I still miss his curls.

No comments: