Saturday, July 25, 2009

Boise and Charlotte trip

At the end of June Paul, Maddox and I made a trip to Boise. We got there late Wednesday night so Paul and my dad could fly to Charlotte, NC, early Thursday morning, for business. Maddox and I got the chance to stay in Boise and visit with family for about 4 1/2 days until Paul flew back Monday afternoon. It was a great chance to relax and just enjoy ourselves. It was tons of fun. We got to go watch Enoch play rugby and the ladies(My mom, Lyndsay, and I) got to go to the movie The Proposal, while Enoch and Jess babysat. My mom also helped me out a ton with Maddox so I could relax. It was nice! I had a great time, but I sure did miss my hubby and so did Maddox!! I couldn't wait for him to get home and when he did I started to cry. Wow these prego hormones are crazy. Here are some random pics from the trip.

No comments: