Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cedar Chest



This is my anniversary, mothers day, and birthday gift. I received this beautiful cedar chest from my husband. I love it!! It means so much to me and will be in our family for many years after we are gone. It is one of the best gifts I have ever received! (On the top it say our names and the date we got married. It also has the quote "Come grow old with me... the best is yet to be". On one side of the chest is the Idaho Falls temple- where we took our endowments and on the other side is the Salt Lake temple-where we were married. On the front is a wedding picture of Paul and I.)

2 comments:

The Lindquists said...

That is so amazing and beautiful! Major brownie points for Paul! You guys make a great couple and family.

Kadie Kinney said...

That is SO awesome! That will definitely be a family treasure for a long time to come! What a great gift!