Saturday, July 25, 2009

4th of July

For the 4th of July Paul's sis DC and her family came up from Utah. Paul had to work that day so it wasn't quite as fun! That morning I took Maddox to the parade and Paul's family met us there. Afterwards we went to the park where they had a band playing and free face painting for the kids, free water, free popsicles, and free hot dogs. It was lots of fun and Maddox got a 4th of July washable tattoo since he wouldn't sit still long enough to get his face painted. Maddox loved the band and went right in front where they were playing and started dancing. It was so cute!! Later that evening when Paul was off from work we went with my sis and her fiance to buy fireworks and dinner at the Green T. As soon as we were done with that we made our way up to Highland to watch the fairground fireworks. We then went to Paul's parent's home and lit of the little kid fireworks. It was a nice evening.
The next day Paul, Maddox, and I went swimming with Paul and his family at Ross Park. It was tons of fun and Maddox loved it. It turned out to be a great weekend.
(The pics I got of the 4th are on my phone because I forgot the camera, but I haven't downloaded them so you only get to see pics of the swim day)

No comments: