Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jaxx's First Birthday!

The 27th of December was Jaxx's first Birthday!! Since it was only a few days after Christmas, we celebrated it with the whole family there and some of Enoch's friends. We ate a nice dinner and Rachael and Lyndsay finished icing the cupcakes. We then put Jaxx in a high chair and sang him Happy Birthday and gave him his very own cupcake. Jaxx has a big sweet tooth. At first he didn't know what to do with the cupcake, but as soon as his parents showed him that he could eat it, he tore into it and made quite a mess. It was so cute. After the clean up we went into the front room and watched Jaxx open up his presents. He got some more toys and clothes. He was more interested in the tissue paper, than the contents that were underneath them. Man is he cute. I can tell you right now when Jaxx and Maddox are together it is pure mischief.
Later that evening Maddox and Jaxx took a bath. They had a ball playing together in the tub. I included pictures. It is soooooo cute!

1 comment:

Kadie Kinney said...

I'm so glad I finally checked my yahoo and got your blog address! My yahoo's been overrun with spam lately, so I pretty much only use my gmail now. Definitely let us know when you come down again we'd love to see you and I want to meet your adorable little boy! Your family looks so happy! Hope all is well and I'm so excited to be blogger friends now!